Thursday, March 24, 2011

it hurts me!

I feel like.. It was centuries ago since I wrote the last story of mine..
I can't remember when the first time I wrote a story about him. Now, once again, I'll tell a story, based on what I feel inside my heart, about disappointment and pain.

Let me flashback to the situation when this disaster started..

It was April 23th when I was hospitalized. He came late to the hospital and the reason was since the beginning of May, he moved to his new office, one of the largest Bank in Indonesia which has blue color icon. Though I was sick yet I was happy..
Yeah, it really was a disaster for our relationship!!
Went home late, busy all day long, failed to having time together because of his weekend job, rarely long weekend and also rarely go to a new place that we've organized before.

Patient.. Patient.. and always be patient..

Still, another troubles came to our relationship.
Our first anniversary was the worst day ever! I blew the candle for myself. No communication, we didn't meet each other. We celebrated those special day severally. How sad it was!
Am sorry to say, but deep in my heart, I always feel that his family is a barrier for this relationship.

What was my fault?

They never told me what my fault was, but they assumed me as a "black sheep". I never count how many time I spent to help his family when they have arisan, pengajian, party, or some activities like that. I do remember his family's birthday
and try to celebrate although with a simple way.

But, what I've got? a LIBEL!

And what do you expect about his respond?

He made me cry everyday, every night, and every time we discussed about that libel. And what about his sister? Free of
accusation. No apologized, no recognition.

Once again, I forgot what has done and forgive them as he asked.


And a few days ago when I celebrated my 24th birthday, nobody in his family said something to me, even in facebook or just texted me. I never asked for a gift or even a small cake, I just.. need a simple attention. It's painful, you know? Tell me, who's the person whom remembered his mom birthday and reminded him?? Me! Who's the people whom made every effort to bought a cake to his mom?? Me! And again, on his mom birthday, he made me cried.

On that night, he asked me to come to his home and brought the cake that I bought. With a pain in my heart cause of what his sister did to me, I went to his home. I didn't know that his friends already at his home. After his mom blew the candles, he LEFT me. Joined with his friends and let me back home alone at 10 pm. Fooled me!!

And nowadays, he always count how many times he spent with me. HELLOOOO, how many times, how many weekend you left me for your office thingy?? How dare you! Who do you think I am?? What if, I leave you alone.. You will never value something until you lose it. If you lost me, will you value me as a priceless one? I don't think so..

Now, tell me HOW TO PAINLESS THIS PAINFUL??

No comments:

Post a Comment